Christian Horizons respond to HARC members generous donations

On the morning of Sunday January 18th, a fire broke out at the Christian Horizons home on Concession 6 in Branchton. Four men with exceptional needs who live in the home and three employees were safely evacuated. One employee was treated and released from the hospital with smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire was believed to be electrical and had been linked to a ceiling exhaust fan in the bathroom. Damage was estimated at $400,000.

At the February General meeting donations were made in contribution to the loss at the Christian Horizons home. See letter attached here in response to the generosity of you the members.