1) Stations within Ontario, including the City of Hamilton, must work at least 25 different Hamilton stations to qualify.
2) Stations outside Ontario, but within North America, must work at least 15 different Hamilton stations to qualify.
3) Stations outside North America must work a minimum of 10 different Hamilton stations to qualify.
4) Any band, any mode may be used, but all contacts between two individual stations must be direct contacts. (repeater contacts are not allowed.)
5) All contacts from January 1, 1953 are acceptable.
6) QSL cards are not required. A certified COPY of your log book, with the signatures of two other licensed hams who have checked your log, is all that is necessary. This copy should be mailed, along with $2.00 to cover the cost of the certificate and postage to:
“Worked All Hamilton Award”
117-350 King St. East
P.O. Box 75073
Hamilton, ON, L8N 4G6
The applicant will be presented a certificate of accomplishment upon review and verification of contacts by any member of the executive committee.
|2013 VE3BK Rick Danby|